Canna Coco Pro Plus 50 L
Canna Coco Pro Plus 50 L
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus is a pure, organic product with a homogeneous structure that has gone through full buffering, thus eliminating the side effects of growing plants on coir, as coir may absorb some of the nutrients.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus is virus and soil disease free thanks to CANNA's unique manufacturing process.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus has a complex water-air system that provides ideal conditions for growing plants.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus can be used repeatedly and once used becomes an excellent soil mixture improver.
CANNA Coco Professional Plus = quality with the RHP mark
CANNA Coco Professional Plus consists of 100% coco fibers. Specially selected coconuts from India of superior quality are the basis of CANNA Coco Professional Plus. The absence of any contact with external conditions during the entire production process is a guarantee that the final product does not contain weeds or soil diseases. Coconut fibers are washed in water, which means that no salts are present. This makes them the best food environment of the future.
The production process is subject to strict quality control, so we can guarantee the quality of this product.
The CANNA Coco Professional Plus product bears the RHP mark of highest quality. In fact, the quality of this product presents itself a lot above the requirements of the RHP standard . In short, the mark of RHP quality means there are no weeds in the product. The inspections carried out by RHP are not limited to the finished product, but cover the extraction and processing of raw materials along the entire chain to the final product.
The process of buffering of CANNA allows us to "reprogram" the food environment at the level of a certain age. This ensures that you will repeatedly receive reliable, high-quality material.
CANNA Coco Professional Plus is a leading high-quality product that fully meets the strictest RHP standards. It is distinguished from other coconut substrates by its first-class raw materials and by its optimal structure and purity. CANNA Coco Professional Plus contains 45% cellulose, which is a guarantee that the physical characteristics will be preserved for a long period of time. The water/air ratio is 73%/23%. In addition, a special procedure is followed where the coir is rinsed and buffered to adapt to the needs of the plants. This is done in order to achieve ideal growth conditions in the substrate so that the plant can develop in the most optimal way from the very beginning of the growing process.
Instructions for the user
Use pots with a capacity of at least 5l. The larger the pot, the more permanent the root medium.
If you use CANNA Coco Professional Plus in combination with fertilizers from CANNA's COCO range of products designed for this purpose, it means that you are investing in quality and safe products!
- The plastic packaging is 100% recyclable.
- CANNA COCO Professional Plus is a 100% natural product made from coconut.
- Capacity: 50l